Yes, I will be changing to diplomah in semestar two. Just because of the fact that I get to apply the PTPTN loan and that I will finish 6 months earlier than the foundation students. Not a bad plan at all.
Parkour has been teh craze lately. I did a wall thingo yesterday and I must say I'm pretty satisfied at the rate I'm going. I'm gonna pratice more and get better =D. I have to say though. The road back from OU was confusing as heck. Me and baby thought we got lost and gonna end up in seremban or some shit like that again xD. Got sushi with hun, and I must say. I love soft shell crabs =D.
Assignments are piling up like crazy. I've yet to finish PDSM (which I will tonight in an hour). I'm halfway through OSE's group assignments which we have yet to discuss the presentation and I have yet to start my Individual assignments *facepalm* I've to finish everything by this week. I feel like a HUGE bum already. Gararar. D=
On a side note I've been downloading Discographies like a fiend. I've got Green Day, Cold Play, Slip Knot, Paramore, Tokio Hotel. and I'm still getting more =D. I'm happy with the fact that I started my playlist from scratch again (the old one in my old pc was filled with crap I don't listen to) =D.
Till Next Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment