Ohai everybody! =D
Bet everyone's having an epic CNY this year. What with red packets and money to spend on food, clothing. ahhh the luxuries =).
Hui and Kong came over to visit the other day. We gamed. Chat. Watched a movie. It was fun. Truth be told I miss my friends. Hui left Suria after form 1 and we've kept in contact since. Even went over for a 3 day sleep over once. heh. Memories. I still remember his old house has this epic mini home cyber cafe thing where everyone just sit together and play Diablo 2 and Warcraft. Ah those were the days =). I think I'll go visit his family sooner or later.
On a side note. I'm gonna grab my guitar and play a jam with baby. I don't care, our instruments are our vocals and my strings. We'll start playing acoustic versions of every song we know of. We can improvise. =D.
Yes baby. we're gonna have our own youtube channel. our own flickr. our own group. It'll be big. Phenomenal. you beautiful thing <3.
College's starting again tomorrow and assignments are piling up. I guess CNY's a new opportunity for me to draw up resolutions. heh. To stop procrastinating.
Till I feel like posting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment